Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Raspberry Scones, wow you gotta make these

So I made these last week and totally forgot to blog about them because someone (being my husband) ate them so fast I kinda forgot I even made them! haha, well he just reminded me that I have not blogged about it. Not that it's terrible important because there are SO many of you depending on this ...haha...but it's fin, right?

The Raspberry scones, where made with spelt flour and I used butter instead of coconut oil because it's ALOT cheaper. I wish I could afford to use the oil, but not right now. The batter should be sticky when you mix the dough together. The agave nectar gives it some sweet to it, but really you don't need too much of it because of the raspberries! I used ALOT! I love putting a tons of fruit in my scones. She says to "marble" in the raspberries but I fold them in like a scone would fold over, but that's just the way I like it. Not much to report on these other than they were AMAZING!!!
happy baking!
mrs. melcher

No comments:

Post a Comment